Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

For the last two years I neglected to take care of my physical health. I haven't worked out diligently since my 10th grade P.E. class. Now because I am a second semester senior and I am done with college apps, I will get back into shape. I will do this by running every Friday afterschool at the minimum. If I don't feel like going outside I will do a at home cardio dance routine for 30 minutes minimum. By two months I want to increase it for an hour to two hours. I will also find one other day in the week to workout and by the end of two months I will increase it three days a week, and in three months I will increase it to four days.
Additionally I will try to sleep by 10 to 11 pm everyday and wake up by 5-7 am. 

My second goal would be to finish all written homework on the Sunday before the week starts or Monday. I will watch any podcasts or take notes for Anatomy and Physiology a week ahead so I have a lot of knowledge about the subject when I head into class the day of the lecture. This will allow me to study for upcoming tests/ap tests during the week. Because I don't have any college apps to do anymore I will focus more on school work and scholarships. I will work on finding scholarships on either Thursday or Friday and write any essays on Friday after my workout or Saturday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm having to much fun and far too tired to actually follow any of my new year's goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm having to much fun and far too tired to actually follow any of my new year's goals.

    ReplyDelete